The Song He Sings During Karaoke (Music Included)

Suggested by @Jellybean710
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth will probably sing something silly like "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen," not even gonna lie. He'll even do the moves and everything to get you to laugh. In the end, he'll end up having a blast and that's all that matters.

Laurance:

Laurance will probably sing something dedicated to you like "I Love You Too Much" from The Book Of Life. It will be really, really cheesy, but both of you will love it. Also, your friends will make fun of him at the end of the song.

Dante:

I can't see Dante singing, but I can see him rapping (Hamilton *cough* *cough* I mean what?). I can see him doing "iSpy" since it requires barely any singing. It's not the cleanest rap out there, but it's got a good beat.

Travis:

He sings all the cliche songs! He'll sing "Just The Way You Are" because sometimes you just can't see how amazing you are and he wants you to see it. He'll be looking at you the entire time, all of your friends grinning at you two.

Zane:

Since little ZuZu over here likes Steven Universe, he'll sing "It's Over, Isn't It," not willingly of course. Garroth probably pushed him up there. He'll start out shy, but eventually he'll get into it and belt out the lyrics and get a standing ovation!

Aaron:

Aaron. Does. Not. Sing. Nothing will convince him, well, besides you, which is how he got on to the stage in the first place. He'll sing "Endlessly" and be so shy throughout the entire song. Despite his shyness, he'll sound really good.

I love you all!

Psst, hey you, yes you, go get'em Tiger 😉.

~Alyssa