How He Acts Around Your Ex-Boyfriends/Guy Friends

Suggested by @PrettyLittlePsych019
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth is a very friendly person as we all know. He enjoys making friends and is just overall a happy person. He doesn't mind you hanging around the guys, so why would he think any different about your guy friends?

As for your ex-boyfriends, he's a little less friendly towards them. "A little."

Laurance:

He's rather neutral towards your guy friends. This is only because he doesn't hang out with them like you do, but he tries his best to remain polite when around them.

He's the same way with your ex-boyfriends too; however, he has a bit of a cold edge to his tone when he talks to your exes.

Dante:

Dante is a bit cautious with your guy friends at first 'cause he's never seen them around before, but after a while he warms up to them and befriends them rather quickly.

He's never officially met any of your ex-boyfriends. If one of your exes is within ten feet of you he will pull you the other way.

Travis:

Travis really likes your guy friends. He can see that they only look at you as a little sister and is very grateful for that. Plus, they tell him embarrassing stories of you from college.

Believe or not, Travis is very cheerful around your exes. I mean, wouldn't he? If you hadn't gone through them you may have not met him.

Zane:

Zane isn't a social person as we all know, so adding your guy friends to the mix is a recipe for a "Zane Being An Awkward And Jealous Nugget" cake.

Zane is just as jealous around your exes, but usually his jealousy is a mask to cover his insecurity. So Zane is rather quiet and cold towards your exes.

Aaron:

Aaron doesn't mind your guy friends. As long as they don't make moves on you he's fine with them. If they do start flirting with you he'll ban them from stepping within ten feet of you.

Aaron is the dad friend which means he's mature and chill with your exes. That doesn't mean he likes them though.

In case you've had a bad week, here's a peaceful little sunset from my grandpa's driveway

I love you all!

Especially you. Yes you, the one who's reading this right now. I love you the most, but don't tell anyone 😘.

~Alyssa