You Meet His Parents

Suggested by @FanfictionGurl1235
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

His parents actually love you! They think you're the perfect for their son and admire the way you two look at each other. It reminds them of when they were younger and they hope that you'll stick around for a long time.

Laurance:

They like you. I mean, you're a wonderful girl and all, but you aren't much compared to his past girlfriends. Laurance is upset that they aren't that enthusiastic about you, but their opinion won't change his love for you.

Dante:

They... actually don't like you. They think you're going to hurt their Dante and they don't want him heartbroken. They try to convince Dante to leave you, but he won't stand for it. He loves you and you love him.

Travis:

They are crazy about you! They want to know everything about you and your relationship with Travis. While Travis thinks it's embarrassing, you think it's kind of sweet. It's nice that his parents care so much a about him.

Zane:

They are also nuts about you! They're so happy that Zane finally found a real girlfriend after the Aphmau incident. They tell you all of Zane's embarrassing childhood stories. ALL of them. Zane can't look at you for a while.

Aaron:

They're very suspicious of you. They don't really like or dislike you, but they certainly don't trust you. They're very protective of his son and they want to make sure you love him for him.

DONE! I feel kind of bad about this one because I feel like I half assed it but I don't want to miss another update day.

I love you all!

I'm sorry I was rushing before, but you're still important to me.

~Alyssa