His Reaction To You Performing In Hamilton

Suggested by @HereCumDatBri
Thank you for the suggestion! I am sO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA. SORRY IF YOU DON'T KNOW OR LIKE HAMILTON, YOU CAN ALWAYS SKIP IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED.

Garroth:

Garroth is super proud of you! He knows you've always loved musical theatre and this is like your dream come true! Even better, you get to play Philip! The understudy for Philip couldn't perform and everyone was desperate, so there you are, on stage and counting in French in Philip's costume! Garroth is especially proud that you get to play one of your favorite characters.

Laurance:

Laurance couldn't help but be happy for you when he found out you were dancing in the ensamble! The show will take up a lot of your time and you won't be able to spend much time with Laurance, but he's still happy for you. You've always dreamt of performing onstage, lead role or not, and he couldn't take your dream from you. Besides, he's perfectly happy seeing you dance from the audience.

Dante:

Dante is just as proud as Garroth if not more! Actually, he is a lot more proud. He's yelling and jumping with excitement and hugging you when he finds out. He actually runs out of the house and screams to the neighborhood about how you're going to be in Hamilton. Don't forget when he actually sees you in the show. He nearly gets himself kicked out from how loud he's cheering for you.

Travis:

Travis was kind of shocked at first because he didn't know you were an actress. Well, he knew you were an actress, but he didn't know musicals were your cup of tea. You never mentioned musical theatre so he just forgot about asking you about it. After the shock settled in, he's more than happy to help you practice outside of official rehearsals at the theatre and between performances.

Zane:

ZANE LOVES MUSICALS. I IGNORE ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE. He's completely stoked when he found out you got the role of Angelica! He helps you with lines you can't remember and calms your nerves when you're getting a little stressed. He feels nothing but pride when he sees you rap Satisfied without messing up once. But he doesn't like how close that Hamilton guy is to you...

Aaron:

Aaron is nothing but supportive of you! He's the one who encouraged you to audition in the first place! He's not too happy about your part as Maria in Say No To This, but this could be a big thing for you and he isn't going to let you pass this up. He can't help but tear up a little at The Note™ you belt out and he's so proud and happy to be the boyfriend of the talented woman on stage.

I love you all!

It's okay to fail. Sometimes you have to fail to succeed.

~Alyssa