When He's Jealous...

Suggested by @JefforySisterAlyssa
Thanks for the suggestion!

Garroth:

...he will do anything and everything for you to shift your attention to him. I'm being serious. Anything. He will sword fight in the middle of the mall if means getting your attention away from the guy. One time you knew he was jealous and wanted to see how far he would go. You ended up having to pick him up from the police department.

Laurance:

...he'll roast the poor guy. Usually Laurance is able to keep his cool, but take his Angel's attention away from him? Honey, you better prepare yourself. He will use anything and everything to humiliate the guy. He'll comment on the way he dresses, his facial expressions, and everything in between. Don't be fooled by his politeness, he will tear you down if he has to.

Dante:

...he'll try to one up the guy in everything. He's afraid that if a guy is better than him in something then you'll leave him. He can't have that, so he will challenge the guy to anything. A cooking contest, a reading contest, heck, he'll challenge the guy to a sleeping contest. Eventually he'll lose one of his pointless contests, but you'll assure him that you love him and only him.

Travis:

...he'll become unusually touchy. Usually Travis is kind of shy with physical contact anywhere outside of your house and group of friends, but all of that goes flying out the window when a guy starts to flirt with you. He'll hold your hand, place an arm around your waste, he'll even go as far as kissing your cheek in the middle of your sentence. He'll do anything to get the point across that you're taken.

Zane:

...he'll become oddly quiet. I think we all already know that Zane doesn't have the highest self esteem in the world, so he lets the guy flirt with you, thinking that you'll leave him anyway. Of course, you don't pay attention to the guy's flirting. You subtly get the point across that you aren't interested, and when the guy finally leaves you reassure your boyfriend that you love him only.

Aaron:

...he will kindly tell the guy to stop making moves on you. Of course Aaron, the mature one, would flat out tell the guy stop. If the guy continues to shamelessly flirt with you Aaron will give the guy one last chance by shooting him his signature death glare. After that, well, the guy better start running cause if Aaron gets his hands on him the guy will be in the hospital for a while.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! You guys are the best and I love you all so much it almost hurts ❤❤❤

I send you all my my love!

~Alyssa

P.S. 2k reads?! Already?! Thank you!! It always makes me smile when I see people comment or vote :)