"Let Me Help You."

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT READ TRAVIS' PART IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Garroth:

Garroth says taking the heavy box out of your hands. You smile graciously at him as he takes the box up to your new house. You and Garroth decided to move in together after being with each other for a year and neither of you could be happier.

Laurance:

Laurance says closing one of of your text books. "Laurance you aren't help me." You say a bit annoyed. Without a word he pulls you up from your chair and towards the couch. He pulls you onto his lap and mumbles into your hair, "I'm helping you relax."

Dante:

A sixteen year-old Dante says extending his arm out to help you up. You cautiously take his hand and pull yourself up. "Thank you." You say quietly. Dante smiles and says, "It's no problem. Anyway, see you later (Y/N)." Dante walks off with you staring at his back, shocked he even knew your name.

Travis:

Travis begs banging on your bathroom door. You wordlessly slide down to the tiles on the other side of the door, burying your face into your cut filled arms. Travis gives up on hitting the door and rests his head on the cool wood. "I just want to help you." He whispers sadly.

Zane:

Zane says quickly taking the stack of clean plates away from you and putting them away himself. You look at him questionably, but shrug it off and go back to work at Aphmau's maid cafe. Aaron shakes his head, having seen the situation from afar. "When will she finally catch on?" He mumbles to himself.

Aaron:

Aaron chuckles, grabbing the cereal box on the tops shelf of the pantry you were reaching for. You take the box out of his hands and mumbled out a thanks, cheeks flaming from embarrassment. Aaron laughs again when he sees your blush and kisses your cheek. "Don't worry, I think your shortness is adorable."

Sorry for not updating yesterday. The chapter I was going to post isn't finished so I just slapped this down :P.