He Meets Your Parents

Suggested by @Laurmau_Shipper_23
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth. Can't. Sit. Still. Your parents are supposed to be coming over for dinner and he's practically bouncing off the walls trying to make everything perfect. When they do come over, Garroth is wearing the biggest, most fake smile ever because he's too nervous to wear a real one. In the end, your parents think Garroth is a good man.

Laurance:

Laurance is calm as heck. Surprisingly, he's very relaxed throughout the meeting with your parents. He answers questions with an air of confidence and even makes small talk with them. When Laurance leaves to the bathroom, your parents tell you that you chose a good one. Little do they know, Laurance is kind of freak out in the bathroom because he can't keep up the calm facade.

Dante:

DANTE BARELY FREAKING TALKS AT ALL. We all know Dante isn't one to be quiet, so you get kind of worried when Dante only uses one word answers for your parents' questions. Your parents take his silence for rudeness and get a bad impression from him. The reason why he's so quiet though is because he's really, really, really nervous and physically can't talk.

Travis:

Travis had no mouth filter and he wants to kiss up to your parents, so when your mom walks in he compliments hER F**KING *SS. YOUR BOYFRIEND. COMPLIMENTS. YOUR MOM'S BUTT. AND YOUR DAD HEARS THIS. HE JUST GRABS HIS WIFE AND WALKS OUT WHILE YOU AND TRAVIS ARE BLUSHING MADLY. It's safe to say he doesn't meet them again for a few months.

Zane:

Zane is naturally shy and awkward, so it's not weird to see Zane stuttering over his words. Your parents are very strict and protective over you and take Zane's stuttering for weakness. They want a confident guy who will take care of you, so they'll start to pick on Zane from his hair to his clothes. After a few insults you can't take it anymore and drag Zane home. Eventually, they'll apologize.

Aaron:

YOUR PARENTS DON'T TRUST HIM. NOPE, NOT ONE BIT. They get this strange feeling around him that's almost... predator like. They don't like this feeling and try to keep you away from him the entire time they're there. Eventually, you snap at your parents, saying Aaron was a good man and has no "secrets" to hide. But little do you know...

YA GIRL PASSED HER DUEL CREDIT TEST YESTERDAY AND PUNCHED HER WAY THROUGH AN ANXIETY ATTACK, HECK YEAH.

I love you all!

*slowly hugs you* Mine.

~Alyssa