How He Cuddles With You (Please Read To The End)

Suggested by @GirlWritesStories
Thank you for the suggestion! And like the title says, please read to the end 😊.

Garroth:

Garroth's favorite cuddle position is spooning. He loves this position because he loves the feeling of your back against his chest and wrapping his strong arms around your waist. Plus, in this position you aren't facing him so you can't keep him from sleeping with your beauty.

Laurance:

Laurance's favorite cuddle position is the sweetheart's cradle. This position makes him feel like he can protect you. It's reassuring to him and it helps him sleep. He loves having you curl up to his side and wrapping one arm around your waist.

Dante:

Dante's favorite position is the face-to-face embrace. He loves to hold you and for you to hold him in a loving embrace. He loves the stolen kisses in the late hours of the night. He loves the shared secrets and quiet laughter only you two will ever know about. He loves all of it.

Travis:

Travis likes the short stack the best. He likes having you lie on top of him so he can wrap his arms around you like he's hugging you. Granted that position only lasts until both of you fall asleep, but he loves it anyway and enjoys it while it lasts.

Zane:

Zane isn't much of a cuddler, but he does want to make sure you're there. He likes the paper dolls position because it's not too much and it's not too little; just right. Likes to hold your hand as you fall asleep and even plays a game of footsie in the morning if he's feeling playful.

Aaron:

Aaron's favorite position is a cross between the paper dolls position and the face-to-face embrace. He likes when you guys fall asleep facing each other, but not too close. He likes holding your hand also, so he knows you're there.

I want to try this again. I want to do a Q&A to thank you guys for 40k reads. Please write some questions in the comments!! I'm posting the Q&A Sunday!

I love you all!

Got to go, love you though! 😘

~Alyssa