The Kind Of Dad He Is

Suggested by @Jellybean710
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth is the kind of dad who spoils the kid rotten. He just loves his child so much and can't say no to their cute little face! It warms his heart to see his kid's face light up in happiness when he says yes.

Laurance:

Laurance is the kind of dad who worries about the kid non stop (😉). On the kid's first day of school he's a mess. "Are you gonna be okay without Daddy? You can wait another year if you want." "Dad, I'm fine." "Oh..."

Dante:

Dante is the kind of dad who tries way too hard to be cool and keep with the times. He's in denial about his age by the time the kid's in high school. "So how was school? Did you get lit?" "Dad, no one says that anymore. Stop."

Travis:

Travis is the kind of dad who makes dad jokes twenty-four seven. For some reason, he just finds them hilarious. "Dad, I'm hungry." "Hi Hungry, I'm Dad." "Dad seriously, I haven't eaten since this morning, I need food."

Zane:

Zane is the kind of dad who pushes his kid way too hard. He doesn't realize he does it, he just wants his kid to be the best he can be. He doesn't want the kid to waste away in his room like he did, he wants them to be better.

Aaron:

Aaron is the kind of dad who is protective as
F * C K. All I can say is, pray you don't have a girl. "Dad, I'm going to the mall with Parker." "A boy?! You are not going out with a boy!" "Dad, Parker is a girl." "Oh..."

I love you all!

You're more special than you know.

~Alyssa