Cute Things He Does

Suggested by @sparklegirl8907
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

I think this one is kind of obvious. Garroth's giggle! His giggle is unlike anything you've heard before, which makes it even cuter. He giggles at pretty much everything, lucky for you, so you get to hear at least once a day!

Laurance:

Laurance's thinking face is pretty cute. His eyebrows scrunch together in thought, his nose scrunches up slightly, his tongue pokes out slightly, ah! It's so adorable! He almost looks like a pouting puppy honestly, but it's still really cute.

Dante:

Blushing. Dante. Is. Adorable. He doesn't blush too often, but when he does, it's the cutest thing ever. The way his cheeks slowly gain color and he tries to hide it and- ah! It's way too cute! Honey, find more ways to make him blush.

Travis:

Honestly, the way he looks at you tops all. The look on his face cannot be beat. He just has this lovestruck grin on his face and he practically has hearts in his eyes. Occasionally, he'll let out sigh because he's just so lovestruck and he's just too cute.

Zane:

His smile. Oh Irene help us all. You don't get to see his smile too often, but when you do it's so cute. He actually shows his teeth when he really smiles and- guys, he has dimples. Oh my Irene he has dimples. Add his freckles into the mix and we're all done for.

Aaron:

Aaron is usually fairly quiet, but he looks really cute when he talks about something he's passionate about. It's just that dedicated look in his eyes that's so attractive, yet also so incredibly cute. More so cute.

I've got a special video for my Hamilton fans~

😉.

I love you all!

Don't worry, you're doing great! Keep it up!

~Alyssa