He's Drunk

Suggested by @Im1nobody
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth is the giggly drunk, yeah I know, shocker. He laughs at the stupidest things and it's so easy to make him laugh. He's more sensitive too, because even the slightest poke to his sides will send him into a laughing fit. Garroth is adorable when he's drunk.

Laurance:

Laurance is the honest drunk. Of course Laurance would never lie to you on a normal basis, but sometimes he doesn't tell you certain things. When he's drunk, everything he's never told you comes pouring out of his lips like a fountain, embarrassing moments and all.

Dante:

Dante is the flirty drunk, but also the somewhat dumb drunk. Put those two together, and you find Dante flirting with a potted plant. You aren't affected though, it's actually the funniest thing and it's even funnier when Dante sees himself in the video you took.

Travis:

Travis is the affectionate drunk. When he's near you he's drowning you in non-stop compliments and affection, like kissing you, hugging you, holding your hand, everything! It can be pretty smothering and at certain times annoying, but overall it's cute.

Zane:

Zane is the emotional drunk, meaning he switches mood faster than a girl on her period. One minute he's ranting about something stupid, then he's giggling at something stupid, then he's crying about something stupid. It's quite the job dealing with him.

Aaron:

Aaron is the quiet drunk. He usually doesn't say much besides the lone unintelligible mumble. He doesn't really do much and he's the easiest to handle out of all of the boys when they're drunk. He's also the most cooperative out of the boys.

I changed the book cover! Do you guys like it? I made it myself and I'm proud of the little editing skills I have 😁.

Also,

This is my friend Diana, also known as diana_the_mexican

This is my friend Diana, also known as diana_the_mexican. She went nyoom down the hall yesterday. Put Diana in your books so she can go nyoom all over Wattpad. Tag her and I when you do.

She's gonna murder me lmao.

I love you all!

Everything is okay.

~Alyssa