He Finds Out You Self Harm

Suggested by @Angel-Raven-Rae-666
Thank you for the suggestion! If you're triggered by this stuff please don't read. If you are currently self harming, please stop or get some help or talk it out or something. If you don't have anyone to talk to, my pms are always open.

Garroth:

Garroth physically feels his heart shatter into millions of pieces. Questions begin to form in his head as he stares down at your scarred wrists, but he leaves them for another time. Instead, he pulls you into a gentle hug and whispers sweet nothings in your ear.

Laurance:

Laurance almost wants to cry when he sees your scarred stomach. How could you, his angel, the light of his life, have such a dark past or dark present? He doesn't know if you'd want to talk about them at the moment so he just holds you as you cry softly.

Dante:

Dante almost doesn't believe his eyes for a moment, it just couldn't be true. But even after he rubs his eyes, the scars on your wrists still remain. Neither of you say a word as he kneels in front of you and takes your wrists into his hands, kissing the scars softly.

Travis:

Travis has no shame in hiding his emotions as he bursts into tears upon seeing your scarred thighs. He continues to ask 'why' repeatedly as he pulls you into his lap and holds you close to his chest. Even when you don't answer, he babbles about how beautiful you are.

Zane:

Zane also has a few faded scars on his wrists from high school, but seeing the fresh scars on you almost breaks him. Instead of collapsing to the floor like he wants to do, he gently kisses your lips and holds your hands tightly, making a mental note to talk to you.

Aaron:

Aaron can't help but think this is all his fault, like if he had just paid more attention to you he would realize how tired and drained you look. As he holds your sleeping form protectively, tear tracks on your cheeks, he can't help but want to take away your pain.

Well, I'll be hopefully posting my accent challenge and singing video tomorrow! I don't think I'll be able to post a chapter tomorrow since I've got a ton of things to do and I'm still figuring out how to fit in recording everything into my schedule.

I love you all!

You are important. You are special. You will be missed. I love you.

~Alyssa