He Turns Into A Girl

Suggested by @Lazy_Poptart2
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth doesn't know what to do because what do you do when you randomly turn into a girl? He does have to admit though, he looks good with long hair. Maybe he should grow it out when he gets back to normal... nah. For the first few hours he just sits and contemplates his life.

Laurance:

Poor Laurance, he got his period a couple hours after he turned into a girl. "(Y/N) MY STOMACH IS TRYING TO KILL ITSELF. IS THIS WHAT YOU GO THROUGH EVERY MONTH?!" Poor thing isn't used to the pain and starts crying. When he turns back to normal he nearly cries because he's so happy he doesn't have to go through periods again.

Dante:

Dante decides to be a perv and immediately goes into the shower. "HOLY CRAP MY BOOBS ARE HUGE!" After a few hours he really wishes his boobs weren't so huge. "(Y/N) WHY DOES MY CHEST HURT?!" "Because of your boobs Dante." "I DON'T LIKE MY BOOBS ANYMORE." Suffer Dante.

Travis:

Believe it or not, Travis is pretty chill with being a girl. This just means he can rock a skirt without being called weird! He literally just lounges around your house in nothing but a t-shirt and skirt. He tries to go outside with the skirt on, but that's a bad idea. Someone smacked Travis' butt and he ended up punching them a few times.

Zane:

Zane just freaks the f*ck out because he does not want to be a girl. "Why do I feel like crying? Nothing sad happened!" "This is what it's like to be a girl Zane." "I dON'T LIKE THIS!" He takes him a while to get used to his girl hormones and emotions.

Aaron:

Aaron is just straight up confused because how the heck did this even happen? He didn't even hang out with Lucinda in the last week, so he has no idea how he turned into a girl... but you do. You may or may not have poured a potion you got from Lucinda into his water bottle... In your defense, he ate your food without permission.

I love you all!

In case you've had a bad week or need some cheering up, here's Loca.

~Alyssa