When You're Sick...

Suggested by @Blueberrygirl456
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

...he does his best to take care of you. Just like when you're one your period, Garroth is kind of clueless. That doesn't stop him though. He'll look up how to care for a sick person and try to help you to the best of his ability.

Laurance:

...he makes you homemade soup. It doesn't seem like much, but hey, it's the thought that counts. Plus, his soup tastes like Jesus himself made it (I'm sorry if I offended anyone please don't be mad). Besides, you never know what a bit of soup can do.

Dante:

...he makes sure you're comfortable. He doesn't just fluff your pillows, oh no. He massages your feet, gets you extra blankets, gets you a fan and heater depending on how you feel, everything! He acts like you're pregnant or something... wait.

Travis:

...he gets you movies. You're miserable when you're sick and he hates seeing you so distressed, so to get your mind off of it he finds a movie and cuddles with you. In the end, you'll fall asleep in the middle of the movie and wake up feeling better.

Zane:

...he sings to you. I think we've already established that he doesn't sing unless it has to do with you. You won't exactly ask for him to sing, since you can't speak, but he'll see the look in your eyes and sigh and sing you a short song.

Aaron:

...he gets you medicine. He wants this illness to pass over as soon as possible because he hates how dull your eyes look so he gets you something to make you feel better. Granted it doesn't taste good, but you'll thank him later.

This is only a question, but what would you guys say if I were make a MyStreet Zane X Reader based on 'Beauty and the Beast'? Once again, this is only a question. Tell me what you think in the comments!

I love you all!

Your happiness means a lot to me. If you're unhappy, I'm unhappy.

~Alyssa