Your First Kiss

Suggested by @MysticalShadows
Thank you for the suggestion! I'm actually surprised I haven't done this before.

Garroth:

Your first kiss happened on your second date with Garroth, which was the carnival. He pulled you into a photo booth and you guys took some silly photos. The last one was different. You and Garroth made duck faces, but before the camera flashed he pulled you into a kiss.

Laurance:

Your first kiss with Laurance happened at the carnival too, except it happened on the ferris wheel. As you were getting into the seats Laurance payed the guy working the ride extra to stop at the top for you. When you two finally reached the top Laurance just went in for it, leaning in close and pecking your lips softly.

Dante:

Your kiss with Dante happened right after your first date. After pulling up to your house he decided to walk you to your door because, you know, he's a gentleman. Before you walked into your house he pulled you back gently and gave you goodnight kiss.

Travis:

Your kiss happened during your second date at the mall. You were just chatting on about your day while Travis listened, well, pretended to listen. All of his focus was on your lips and the way they moved. He suddenly couldn't control himself and kissed you, shutting you up.

Zane:

Your kiss with Zane actually wasn't on a date, it was on total accident. You and Zane were just friends who were not-so-secretly pining over each other. You guys were just casually talking on a park bench until Aphmau came along and "accidentally" pushed you two together.

Aaron:

Your first kiss with Aaron happened in high school, also on accident. You and Aaron were walking to class, laughing about something you couldn't remember until someone shoved you into Aaron. It wasn't even a kiss, just a brush of lips, but it still left both of you flustered.

I'm sorry about not updating last Sunday. I have no excuse besides the fact that I forgot and I was feeling a bit stressed. High school started for me last week and honestly it's a lot more work than anticipated, but it's great. It also leaves me pretty tired, even on weekends, but I still try.

I love you all!

Hey, don't worry, I didn't forget about you. I'm still right here for you.

~Alyssa