Apologies

This was suggested by @Rosegold_kitty I meant to use your idea sooner but I forgot about it :P

Garroth:

"(Y/N)?" Garroth called softly, poking his head into your shared bedroom. You looked at him with a blank expression before turning on your other side, your back facing him. He sighed before fully stepping into the room and closed the door behind him. He slipped into the bed and pulled your body toward him, spooning you from behind. You made no move get out of grip, but did not lean into it either.

"I'm sorry." He kissed the top of your head. "I didn't mean to upset you, please don't be mad at me." He said, referring to the not-so-nice comment he made about your choice of style a few minutes ago. You sighed and reluctantly turned to face him to be met with his puppy eyes he knew you couldn't resist. You smiled slightly and rested your head against his chest.

"I could never be mad at you." You mumbled.

Laurance:

You walked through the front door with a huff, drenched and thoroughly mad. You kicked off your shoes and walked into the kitchen, searching for your boyfriend. Laurance was sitting at the table and starring at his phone, totally oblivious to your appearance and bad mood.

"Hey Angel," Laurance said not looking up from his phone. "how was your day?" You glared at him, blowing some soaked hair out of your face.

"I don't know Laurance. Why don't you look up from your phone and look at me?" You spat. Startled by your tone, he looked up and gasped.

"Oh my Irene." He said, grabbing a hand towel and giving it to you. It wasn't going to do much, but it'll have to do. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry I forgot to pick you up from work. Why didn't you call me?"

"My phone died." You deadpanned, slamming your currently useless phone on the counter top and doing your best to dry your hair with the small towel. Laurance looked at you guiltily and brought you into his arms. You wanted to pull away, but the warmth his body produced was a nice change instead of the coldness from the rain.

"I'm very sorry." Laurance repeated. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." You sighed at his attempts to make you feel better and shook your head.

"It's fine, I just want some dry clothes and cuddles." You mumbled into his chest. He nodded and continued you hold you for a few more minutes.

Dante:

"Dante, if you keep swinging your keys around your gonna hit yourself." You said not looking up from your book. Your boyfriend just recently got his first car and has made a habit of swinging his keys around his finger.

"I'll be fine (Y/N)! You worry too much." Dante teased, taking a seat next to you on the couch while still swinging the keys.

"Well excuse me for being concerned- Ouch!" You cried out when the keys flew off Dante's finger and hit you in the eye. You dropped your book to cover your face.

"Oh my Irene, I'm so sorry!" Dante said, pulling your hands away from your face to look at the damage he caused. There was a cut under your eye, but nothing too extreme. He disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared with a damp rag. You thanked him softly and held it up to your eye.

"I'm sorry." He said once again. You shook your head, smiling.

"This proves that you should always listen to me." You smirked.

Travis:

"I don't know Aphmau. I don't think I'll have time to stop by for a visit. I have a lot of errands to run today and- Oof." You huffed when another body collided into yours, successfully knocking you to the ground along with your phone. You groaned and rubbed your head.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" The person apologized, a hand appearing in front of you. You pulled yourself up using the hand and dusted yourself off.

"I'm fine, it was my fault anyway and I..." You trailed off when you met the eyes of the stranger. He had snow white hair with fringe put to the side of his face and striking fern green eyes.

"I-I wasn't looking... where I was going." You finished your sentence, a stupidly dreamy look on your face. Green Eyes smiled kindly.

"Well if you're okay, I should get going now. See you around." He walked past you. You continued to stare at the spot where the handsome stranger used to be, that helpless look still present on your face and your phone long forgotten. (That boy got you helpless~)

Zane:

"So... how is your food?" Zane asked, checking on you for the fourth time in the last ten minutes. You smiled at your cute waiter. As long as it was him who kept checking on you, you wouldn't mind.

"It's great! I can't believe I've never been to a maid cafe before. In fact, it's so good that I may come back tomorrow." You said sweetly. Zane blushed at the thought of seeing you again.

"I wouldn't mind." Zane mumbled, thinking you wouldn't hear him.

"What was that?"

"Oh, um, nothing!" Zane said becoming more flustered. "Um, let me get you more water." Zane retreated into the kitchen and came back with a pitcher of water. He poured more water into your glass, staring at you while doing so.

"Um, sir?" You said gesturing toward the now overflowing glass. Zane snapped out of his daydream and put down the pitcher.

"Oh Irene, I'm so sorry, Miss. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Zane asked. Suddenly feeling bold, you smiled.

"Well, you can meet me at the movie theatre tomorrow," You wrote down your contact information on a piece of paper and gave it to Zane. "and make it up to me then." You winked leaving some money on the table and leaving the cafe, a flustered Zane staring at your retreating figure.

Aaron:

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" You heard Aaron call from somewhere down the hall. You giggled quietly, trying not to give away your hiding spot. You heard footsteps approach the closet and you readied yourself.

"(Y/N)?" Aaron called once again, taking off his jacket and opening the closet.

"Hi Aaron!" You chirped, popping out of the closet. Aaron let out a scream and instinctively slammed the door in your face.

"Ow!" You squeaked, clutching your nose in pain. Aaron literally slammed the door in your face. Aaron opened the door again, having heard your little cry.

"(Y/N) are you okay? Oh jeez, I'm so sorry." Aaron said throwing his jacket somewhere in the closet and pulling you into his arms. You waved him off dismissively.

"I'm fine, it's my fault for trying to scare you anyway." You smiled slightly. Aaron shook his head at you and kissed your head lovingly.

Is anyone else watching the Golden Globes?

I love you all!

~Alyssa