Your Kid Gets A Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Suggested by @gamerkitty2
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth is completely stoked! He is so happy that his kid found a special someone and even tries to help them plan the perfect dates for their boyfriend/girlfriend. Of course your kid rolls their eyes when Garroth does this and immediately shuts him down.

Laurance:

Laurance is actually very concerned for his kid. He's happy that they found someone, really he is, but he's scared that his kid will end up hurt in the end and he honestly can't even bear the thought of his kid hurt. He remains polite to they're special someone, but he can't help but think...

Dante:

Dante is so proud of them! He honestly wasn't expecting his kid to get a boyfriend/girlfriend so soon, but hey, he's still really happy! Of course he also gains that protective father vibe, but he's more proud than protective. As long as they don't hurt his kid, he's gucci.

Travis:

Travis is so fricken proud and excited that he can't help but show off his kid a little bit when he meets their boyfriend/girlfriend! But he ends up showing off your kid too much when he pulls out the baby album and embarrasses your kid. Your poor child...

Zane:

Zane automatically doesn't trust your kid's special someone because he's Zane and has trust issues. He immediately starts interviewing your kid's partner like some sort of criminal and he starts laying down ridiculous rules like, "be home at seven." "But the movie starts at eight?" "SEVEN OR YOU NO LONGER GET TO SEE MY KID!"

Aaron:

Aaron immediately starts getting protective of his kid, but maybe less intense than Zane. Of course he wants to know where and who his kid is with and he also has a bunch of bad ideas on what could happen, but he keeps that last part to himself because he can see how happy his kid is and he doesn't want to ruin that.

Thank you guys for 84k! I'm so blown away from the support this book is getting and I couldn't ask for for more 💕.

I love you all!

Thank you being there for me 💕.

~Alyssa