What They Do When You're On Your Period

Suggested by @KatherineDays
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

First off, Garroth had no idea what to do. Literally, at the very beginning of your relationship you had to explain why you were snappy and moody for a week. He became very understanding and now caters to your every need.

Laurance:

Growing up with a sister, Laurance has had his fair share of mood swings and chocolate cravings. He knows exactly what to do and when to do it. He gets you you're preferred pain medication and makes sure to stock up on chocolate.

Dante:

Dante is very nervous around you when Mother Nature pays you a visit. He doesn't want to do anything wrong and make things worst for you or himself, so he ends up leaving you some pain meds and a cute little note saying how he hopes you get better soon.

Travis:

He. Will. Smother. You. Non. Stop (MAN THE MAN IS NON STOP). There barely isn't a moment where he isn't with you. Of course, he only does this because he worries, but it's not the best thing to do when you're irritated by every little thing.

Zane:

Zane is honestly so terrified when this time comes. You're snappy, moody, and eat all of his cupcakes, and he doesn't like it. He'll end up avoiding you until the week is over or you beg him to cuddle with you. Zane never turns down your cuddles.

Aaron:

Okay, Aaron is probably the most caring out of all of the boys because he's Aaron. Anyway, he's known you for so long that he knows what you want from your body language. Whatever your body language says you want, he gets.

Happy Easter everyone!

I love you all!

Hey, you did amazing today. I'm sure you're gonna kill it tomorrow 😘.

~Alyssa