2

"Who's this?"

"That's casey."

"the one you slept with?"

"yes."

"Oh, you chose wisely for picking a beautiful girl."

chandler looked at the picture again and tells his buddy, philip, "No, I meant the charming masculine man."

"Him?"

"yes him! FIND HIM!"

Philip looks at chandler pissed, not wanting to find Casey, he rather give chandler the girl. A girl like her can belong to a guy like chan, he even thought they might be a cute couple, so he thought of a lie, "Sure, I'll get him." but the truth is he meant to get her.

"Good." Chandler said with a smirk. He started to imagine his life with Casey as Philip thinks, I gotta find that girl quick before he goes Looney with this crap.

~

Michelle sat in her room, watching a bootleg copy of her favorite movie, Suicide Squad. She started to laugh with Harley's jokes, since she is her favorite character of all time. Casey came to check on Michelle and asked her, "how are you doing, baby?"

"I'm fine, uncle case." she says wholeheartedly, she looked at the part where Harley escapes at Arkham asylum by the joker, just so they can finally reunite. She imagined something like that could happen to her. Something like that...

Michelle is in Mrs. Collin's class room, writing on her essay for her career choice as she drinks her caramel cappuccino from starbucks. Students were flowing with ideas like rivers, as Michelle is steady as a stream. It was calm in class until chandler broke in the school premission. Michelle smiles, "Chandler!" they hugged each other as they ran away together.

Michelle wrote that on her journal of thoughts.

She even got a piece of paper and wrote, "Mrs. Michelle riggs."