55

Since that dream traumatized her, Chandler never left Michelle's side that night, but he disappeared when she woke up next day.

She went to her closet after she woke up and changed from her pjs to yoga pants with her Harley Quinn T-shirt that shows Margot Robbie portraying as Harley with her bat; She fixed herself and went to get Justin and Bonnie so they can go out for a morning stroll. She puts them in a stroller for 2 babies before she headed outside when the warm sun hits them. She walked in the blazing sunshine on a quiescent morning as the kids make soft cooing sounds that made her feel like a proud mother, whom will also be a great wife.

The Serene morning continued until she heard a familiar voice say, "McIntyre."

Michelle turned around and saw it's just Blake, she gave him a mean mug look on her face, which happened to look like Chandler's when he's pissed, and says to the lad, "What?"

"Look," Blake says to her in sympathy, "I'm really sorry I pushed you to the ground. I didn't know you were chandler's fiance, and god, I'm a damn fool. Will you ever forgive me? Please?"

Michelle lets out a deep sigh, she knows how sorry he is and knows that stupidity made him do that to him. She nodded as she says, "Fine, you are forgiven. But don't do that again, you understand?"

"Yeah." Blake says. She was about to continue her placid stroll until Blake stopped her when he tells her, 

"Take care of Chandler, Dollface."