13

"Chandler... I'm pregnant."

Chandler's heart stopped when he read the text. At first he thought how, but then he remembered... The sex. The hot steamy sex they had in the living room after Casey left. Their sweating bodies all over each other. He remembered it was so perfect and so good that he forgot to use protection.

It was all his fault that he wasn't playing it safe.

Chandler decided to come over, before the guilt can eat him up. 

~

Michelle was crying in her room, black, and covered in posters such as my chemical romance, Troye sivan, One direction, and some of Melanie martinez. Stephanie comforts her and she says, "Mitchie, it's not your fault. Look if it hurts you that much, we can just abortion it."

"No!" Michelle says, "No. Its ok. I can keep it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." 

Michelle knew it was wrong to abortion the baby. And since her parents are strictly religious, so if they were here, they would tell her not to abortion it.

she touches her stomach and she could see it now.

she sees herself on the hospital bed, with the new born baby on her arms. Chandler came in and kissed her lips and he sees the baby with a huge smile on his face. The little angel grabbed chandler's finger and he kisses its forehead.

Oh she can see it now. 

She will get what she asked for. A family with the man she loves.

"Michelle!" she heard skipper yell, "Your boyfriend is here!"

Michelle heads down the living room, and sees chandler, wearing a leather jacket with an expressionless look on his face.