33

Uncle Czar entered the house with a smile on his face.

He kissed chandler's cheeks as chandler giggled, the music to Michelle's ears. she gets the dinner ready for this family she has and sat down with chandler, fixing her black skirt and star wars shirt. (DON'T JUDGE. STAR WARS IS THE BEST SPACE MOVIES OF ALL TIME THAT EVER SPACE MOVIE TRIED TO BE LIKE IT. LUKE SKYWALKER AND KYLO REN ARE BAES! OK BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING) 

Chandler brought the kids over and Czar smiled at them. Bonnie was wearing pink with a purple tutu since she really love tutus and Justin is wearing blue with trucks since he loves playing with toy trucks that venom got him when he first came home. Michelle bit her lip with a wide grin since she's seeing her kids with their exploding personalities, and she is proud to be their mother. Michelle eventually got a text from uncle Casey that says, 'Got in a breakup with Cami. :( But I'm going to a strip club to find me a new lady. ;)'

She couldn't believe that her uncle has gotten in a heavy breakup, so she puts down her phone and chandler saw the message, he eventually smirked when he realized that Casey is single, so he says to her, "Princess, he needs to learn how to let it go... and leaving you here alone to be at a club is not the answer, mich."

"I know." Michelle says sadly, she was holding chandler's hand until they heard yelling outside. Everyone looked at the couple and it's Lana and Scott. Lana yelled, "Why would you have an affair with Chandler?! He's dating Michelle!" Scott slapped Lana right in front of them. Michelle gets her box cutter from the drawer when she heard Scott had an affair with Chandler, and she thought to herself, Another victim.

She walked outside and chandler yelled, "What are you doing?! MICHELLE!"

Scott looked at Michelle in surprise, he never seen this side of her before. No one did. She eventually saw an image of chandler and scott. They were at a gym making love to each other, leading Michelle's blood to boil. Scott backed away right now and he says, "Look... I'm sorry that I had sex with chandler, but it was just between us and... he told me that he loved me."

When Scott says that, it was a big mistake.

Michelle stabbed his stomach and twisted the box cutter like twirling spaghetti on a cold plate. Scott coughed out some blood and he slowly takes his last breaths. She eventually stabbed his throat as a way of telling him to shut up, leading blood to splatter on her face. He fell on the floor after that moment. Lifeless.

She looked at Lana who was in deep shock and she laughs a little, leading Lana to run away. 

Jealousy mixed with Insanity.