30

This is the killer mask that is described

Chandler went on his bike to sleep with Officer Camden Wyatt, he know he made a promise to Michelle that he might not get Michelle to forgive him, but it is who he is. He is loved by everyone, and he loves them back, though he mostly loves Casey and michelle. His day was about to go great with his favorite officer that he loves so much and everything will be perfect... until right now.

He stopped at Dr. Chyler's house and shows his wife traumatized as she says, "Oh the mask. That terrifying black bunny mask. It had a gas mask with it. Oh that mask!"

Chandler looked and feels sorry for her. He never knew what she was talking about, but it gave him chills by his spine. He closed his eyes and imagined the mask himself, he saw it's part gas mask, part bunny mask, it's black, and most importantly, terrifying. He opened his eyes from the terror and sees the guy he came to see, Officer Camden wyatt. Chandler ran towards him as Camden smiles at him, "Hey gorgeous," Camden says with a smirk on his face, chandler hugs him after he says, "Hey stranger."

He was about to kiss Camden until he saw a bag with Dr. Chyler's corpse inside. Chandler shivered and Camden says, "Some psycho murdered Dr. Chyler. His wrists were slit and his throat was stabbed, but the killer posed it as a suicide in the bath tub. His wife saw the murderer and the killer attacked her. Luckily we came in time, but the killer ran away. We got the description we need, a black bunny gas mask."

Chandler felt like he was going to throw up. Camden takes chandler to the bathroom, and saw the most terrifying message ever. and it says................

CHANDLER IS MINE.