54

Remember the part where Carl got lucilled (which actually didn't happen on the episode but it is an imagination rick had), well I have the picture and sadly it's blurry, but since I think it's perfect for the chapter. You'll see why.

Blake got kicked out of the house after discovering that Michelle is OK and there is no effect on her back. She is fine since she has a temporary backache, but when she fell asleep, something happened. 

She sees Chandler on his knees on the ground, she bit her cheek and she says, "Chandler?"

"Michelle?" He says, looking at his fiance. She ran towards him that she collapsed on the floor to hug him; he holds her tightly and he says, "It's OK princess. I'm right here."

He tightly holds her hand after he let her go from their hug. He kissed her hand, and prayed with her,

"Our father,

who art in heaven

hollowed be thy name

thy kingdom come

thy will be done

on earth...........................

as it is..................................

in heaven."

after he says his prayers, Chandler gets hit by a shadow figure with a weapon, hitting his freckled cheeks that made blood beginning to gush out. Michelle screamed in terror when he is gushing out the splattered on her face. He looked at her with his bloody lips and cheek as he says his last words to his beloved, "I love you princess."

The weapon bashed his head and....................

Michelle woke up screaming from her nightmare as chandler ran up to her and he says, "Princess? Princess are you ok?"

She sobs hysterically as she hugged him. She starts feeling safe in his arms again since the nightmare of her boyfriend destroyed her. She never let him go and she tells him, "I had a nightmare that you died."

He felt choked up as he says to her, "I'm here, now. I'm here."

"Chan......"

"I'm here."