7

Michelle looks at chandler as she slowly holds his hand, but he pulled away. Michelle bit her lip and asked, "Chandler... Who do you love?"

"I love casey." chandler says, being honest, but Michelle never accepted it so she said to him, "Bullshit. Why would you tell me that you're in love with my uncle?"

Chandler's eyes widened when she said that, He's her uncle?

He made a big mistake for falling in love with this girl's uncle. Sick and twisted. Chandler slowly starts taking off Michelle's pants. "You want me, princess?" "Oh chandler, you don't know how long I've waited for you to say that."

chandler puts her pants down and he started eating her up. Michelle moaned in pleasure and her heart starts racing. She hasn't had that feeling for a while. He later puts in his member inside her and she moans, "Oh chandler." He kept going until he heard his buddies rooting for him. Michelle turned around and saw them, and she gasped in shock. Chandler got up and closed the curtains in embarrassment. He couldn't believe that actually happened. They both were about to put on their pants until Michelle decided to get on her knees, "Michelle? What are you doing?" chandler asked, Michelle smiles a little, "Just relax."

She leaves him trails of kisses on his stomach as she gets close to his member and she starts sucking. Chandler moaned in pleasure leading his heart rate to go up. The room was cold, but they were both covered in sweat. Chandler's memories with michelle slowly came back. The way he kissed her, the way he hugged her, the way he made love to her, everything came back. He strokes her hair, and says, "Ahhh, princess."

Michelle eventually stopped and moves a little closer to him. They looked into each other's eyes and start kissing each other, for the first time in a year since they seen each other. 

Chandler loved the kiss with michelle, every bit. But now, he doesn't know who he actually loves. Michelle or Casey?