12

The police took the evidence of the heart and they decided to investigate on finding the body. Casey was traumatized and he couldn't believe what had just happened, he still didn't know who would give him a real living heart. He wants to see the sicko locked up in jail... Once and for  all. 

Stephanie and skipper showed up in time after the police left. "casey, bro, what happened?" Skipper asked him, Casey groans and says, "Some sick psychopath gave me a real life human heart.  And thinking about it just makes me want to throw up." He gagged after that. He can't get that horrible image out of his head.

Michelle got out of the house and asked, "What is going on?"

Stephanie smiles and says, "Michelle, let me take you to the bathroom."

"Why?"

"Just come!"

Stephanie went to the bathroom with michelle. She even has a box on her hand when they went in.

~

Michelle got out of the bathroom, crying.

Stephanie rubs her back and she says, "The result is positive. I'm sorry." 

"why me?"

Casey looked, at her and asked, "what happened?"

Stephanie gives Casey the result and his eyes widened, "Michelle... Since when did you...?"

"I'm sorry uncle casey."

Michelle grabbed her phone and texted chandler, "Babe I got some news for you."

"what is it, princess?" chandler texted back.

Michelle felt a warm tear stream down her face and texted him the news, "Chandler... I'm pregnant."