25

People are upset about Chandler and venom being apart cause of poison, so I decided to make the worse

It's been 9 months since poison and venom ran away to be together. Chandler is devastated and Michelle tried her best to cheer up her boyfriend. He hasn't been the same ever since. Their son Justin tried to play with him. Their daughter Bonnie wanted to be with his savior. But he shuts him out.

Michelle called Casey that she wants him to call venom, but Casey doesn't know who he is.

Chandler sat in the bathroom with Jake's knife, going to do it. But he saw venom. Carrying a baby.

"Venom?" Michelle says in shock, she smiles at the baby and at venom, she sees poison isn't beside her, leading to find out what happened to her, "oh my God. I'm so sorry. "

Venom started to cry and Michelle lets him in.

It was the time. Time for poison to give birth. She's screaming in pain. Venom was beside her, in the middle of the pain she's going through. Doctors looked at her and says, "poison, I need you to push."

Poison pushed really hard that she's losing blood, damaged with her body. She pushed so much that a head came out, a baby boy. Then another one, a baby girl. And the final one, another  baby boy. Poison looked at her children one last time and she closed her eyes. The baby girl started crying as doctors checked her heart rate. Nothing. And she looked at the baby boys. No crying.

"I'm sorry venom," the doctor says, "your sons are dead, and... I'm afraid your daughter will never know her mother. "

Venom started losing his mind after poison's death. She has suffered enough already.

Chandler heard the story from venom and he says, "I'm sorry. "

"It's okay, " Venom says to him, "can my daughter and I stay with you and 
Michelle?"

"Sure." Chandler smiled. He gave venom and embracing hug.

They're all one huge family.