37

Michelle couldn't believe that she is forced to be Dorian's girlfriend. She remembers how she was treated, how much trouble she has treated her. She looked at the pictures of her and Dorian, one at her school play, one in london, one at a concert, and many more. She eventually saw something that she never threw away. A t-shirt that Dorian got her, covered in blood.

Oh yes.

The main reason Michelle broke up with him... is that he is her abuser. Not chandler.

Michelle bursted her tears and remembered that day....

Michelle got back from her trip to camping. Her friend Ashton smiles at her and he says, "See you around at school?" "Yeah," Michelle says with a smile, "Hopefully, things will get better for us."

Ashton hugs her goodbye, yet... Dorian is spying at them, filled with jealousy. Michelle came in, with a gleaming smile on her face. Dorian came to see her and he decided to choke her. She gasped for air and he says, "You slut. Running off with other boys while I'm not around."

"No," Michelle says, choking and crying, "He's just a friend."

"Liar." Dorian says, he stopped choking her and left her on the ground. He went to get his toy. A whip. He came back with the whip and a black handkerchief just so he can blindfold her. He tied her up on his bed, he tied her as she laid on her stomach. She never knew he was taking this far. He looks at the girl and he says, "Promise me baby, never hang out with any other boy especially that boy I just saw."

"Dorian..." Michelle says, feeling her tears stream in the darkness, "We're just friends. We're just really good friends."

He gets pissed and then........

CRACK!

He whipped her back. She screamed in agonizing pain. she cries more. "well," Dorian says, "If you don't do what I say, the punishment continues."

Michelle keeps crying, he puts his hand on his ear and says, "No answer? Ok. The punishment will continue. This will teach you a lesson."

He puts a pink gag on her mouth.

CRACK!

He whipped her again

CRACK!

and again

CRACK!

and again

CRACK!

and..... again.

The blood starts running all over her back, and stained her shirt. He kept whipping her until 1 in the morning. She can't stop the agonizing pain. Dorian looked at her and he says, "No one can have you except me. You're my bitch."

Michelle cried on the memory. She remembered that it was the beginning of the abuse he gave her. It's not just the whips, it's also slaps, punches, and some of them causing her to go to the hospital. All the memories are terrifying. She can't take anymore.

She was about to start crying... until she heard a knock on the window, and saw a familiar face, "Chandler?"