58

The day finally arrived. The day they will finally be married. Michelle showed up in the aisle wearing her gorgeous dress as she sees Chandler, with venom, blake, skipper, and Casey by his side, and Stephanie, her maid of honor, whispered in her ear, "This is the time when a girl becomes a woman." 

She smiled brightly and held Chandler's hand, she sees Casey who is crying tears of joy. His niece and his only family, getting married with the man she loves. The priest came in as he says, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, for the matrimony of Michelle McIntyre and Chandler Riggs Vitaleyvich . If anyone objects, speak now or will forever hold your peace......."

"Michelle? "

Michelle woke up from her sweet dream of the wedding she dreamed of. She sees Aspen stroking her hair as she gets a little creeped out by the way he touched her which kinda gives her goosebumps. "W-Who are you?"

"I think we haven't formally met," he says, "My name is Aspen. I'm a friend of your fiance."

She looks at him in surprise, she never seen a guy like him for her whole life that he just popped out of nowhere. Aspen kept stroking her hair like a predator being close to its prey, so Michelle pulled his hand away and said, "Stop. Just stop."

"Why, Princess?"

Michelle slapped him and pushed him down, "Don't call me 'Princess' again. ONLY CHANDLER CALLS ME THAT!"

She walked out in anger as Aspen watched her walk away, as he thought to himself, I like her already.