21

Chandler walked around a neighborhood just to clear his head. He heard a woman yelling and babies crying. He looked at the window and killed one of the babies by stuffing her with some pillows. Chandler gets angry so he recorded a video on his new camera of the woman from killing another. The woman says to the baby, "You shit. I will get you out of existence."

Chandler breaks in the house after he stopped recording and grabs jake's pocket knife, once again to do one of his killing spree. Eventually he stabs her in the throat. Blood gushing out. The woman fell down on the floor after the blood got on chandler's face. He heads to the bathroom to wipe the blood. He wiped his face with the towel and he heard a whimper.

It's a baby girl.

He looks at the kid  after he leaves the camera on the table as evidence of why she was murdered and carries her. She has blue eyes and blonde hair, she looks at him and she starts giggling. He just realized that he used his insanity... For good. He decided to take her home and he thought of the names for the baby, "Gwen? Harley? Mary Jane?"

"Mary Jane is a nice name." a familiar voice says, it was venom. Chandler smiles brightly and he kisses Venom's cheeks, "How's Mini Venom?" He asked me, I giggled a little and answered, "He's doing good. I saved this one from her mother who tried to kill her."

"so you took her?" Venom asked. I nodded, he smiles and says to me, "You did the right thing. Besides, you remember how Michelle wanted a girl, right?"

Chandler smiles and he says, "I know. And thanks for naming her."

"No problem." Venom smiled and winked.

Chandler got home and he says to michelle, "Princess. I got a gift for you."

Michelle gasped and she says, "Oh my god... Is that a baby girl?"

"Yes." Chandler said, Mary Jane coos in joy, as Michelle began to carry her. Justin starts crying and they walked to the kitchen with the baby girl.

"We're gonna keep her, right?"

"I brought her for you, Michelle."