32

Michelle went downstairs to hear Chandler... Speaking in Russian? She walks toward him and after he says, "волим и ја тебе. пока дядя Czar."

"Who's Czar?" Michelle asked chandler after he hung up, feeling the envy flowing within her. Chandler chuckles a little and he says, "Princess... He's my uncle."

the moment she realized it, she went from jealous, to shocked, and finally to feeling joyful. She never knew chandler was part Russian until now, that means means my son will be a Russian spy, she joked herself. She smiled really brightly and she asked, "well, since you already met uncle Casey, it's fair enough that I meet your uncle Czar."

Chandler smiles at her and he says, "Ok princess. But behave. Daddy doesn't want a bad girl to ruin his time with his Russian uncle."

Michelle blushed brightly. She knew chandler would call her princess , she never knew would consider himself as daddy, but she just goes along with it and says, "Yes Daddy."

"Good princess." he says to her as he kissed her soft and pinky lips.

But there was rude interruption with a single sound on the doorbell.

Michelle went to answer the door and she saw a man. A man wearing a Royal Russian outfit that could never be seen in America. Tall, and masculine which would make everyone woo for him. An attractive looking man that caught everyone's attention. Michelle stared for a long while at the mysterious stranger, but the stranger is revealed when chandler smiled at him and says, "Hi Uncle Czar."

My birthday is coming on monday! I'm so hyped!

It's on September 26!