57

Michelle kept walking with chandler and her kids, everything was okay until she heard a voice in her head saying to her, "You thought you and your lover are gonna grow old together. Sitting in the park bench after your babies head to college and watch the sunset with a romantic picnic on your last day. No. It's not gonna work like that. Not these days."

She stopped by the sound of some guys fighting; chandler turned around and saw aspen and Blake fighting, and turns out they were fighting for an unknown reason. Chandler knew they never got along so he tried to stop them, but failed when aspen tells him, "Stay out of this Chandler!"

Anger started to grow out of Michelle after one of her kids start crying. Blake pushed aspen to the ground, and Michelle walked towards them with her box cutter. She looks at both of them and doesn't know which one to pick. Blake. Aspen. Blake. Aspen. It is so confusing to her that her heart is beating too fast, her stomach started to churn, and her mind is getting mixed with decisions.

Luckily, the boys noticed her and aspen knocked her down, leading the murderous knife to fall in the ground. She softly starts crying and Blake grabs the kids to calm them down. Chandler walked towards them as he is shaking and aspen carried the traumatized woman saying, "I got her. I got her."

Chandler takes bonnie as Blake still has justin. They all headed home as they pretended that never happened, yet they learned that a beautiful rose has its thorns.