61

"hey Chandler. "

"hi casey"

Casey came out beside the girl and he says, "I see you met the nanny. "

Chandler nodded at the nanny as she takes the kids from Chandler. He was about to say something until Michelle came home with venom and Alan came home with Margaux from work.  Chandler looked at his fiance and he asked, "where have you been?! It's longer than I expected since you were busy doing the reservations! "

"we got everything all planned out! " she yelled, "you could've been here!"

"what do you mean? "

"I mean you could've just focus on our wedding instead of wasting your time being with other guys! YOU MADE THINGS SEEM LIKE I'M GOING TO MARRY A MAN SLUT! AND I WANT YOU TO STOP FOCUSING ON YOURSELF WITH THOSE GUYS AND MARRY ME! "

Chandler looked at her in a pissed look; it is the first fight they had and at was over arguments of their own wedding, but she does have a point. She may have seemed like a psychopath when she kills guys that he slept with, but she did it out of love. He now knew why she has that dark side and it could've been better if he just helped her out with their wedding.

Alan stayed quiet until he says, "um... Well, uncle Casey and I have a surprise for you and your fiance, but should we give it to you now or at the wedding? "

Michelle sighs and she says, "no. Now is not the good time. I just need some space. "

She heads upstairs to her room as Chandler takes the frightened children to the car, heading towards their grandpa's house.

Casey looked down sadly and looked at the form, as Alan looks at him and ask, "how will they feel about their new house? "

"well, we'll let them find out at the wedding. "