67

"Chandler? Baby. Are you ok?"

Chandler snapped out of what he saw, and he knew it isn't real. Chandler looked at his beautiful wife and he says, "Nothing. I'm just......... thought I saw someone, that's all."

He strokes her hair in the new house that they now live in - The house that Casey and Alan bought for them. He holds her close in their king sized bed, after he took off his bandage from his warm shower; he may have an ugly wound in his eye, but Michelle didn't care....... because she loves him for who he is.  

Michelle relaxed her self with shivers on her body of the cold air spreading around the room, severe goosebumps in her arms. Chandler kissed her forehead and started to sing to her.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

You make me happy when skies are gray."

"Mmm," Michelle says, feeling a little relaxed, "I hope that song is for me."

He smiles at her and proceeded to sing,

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you.

Please don't take my sunshine away."

He kissed her lips in a loving way as she kissed back, and he looked at her as he says to his dear wife, "Don't take my sunshine away."

Michelle smiles at him and she says to him before she says to him, "I won't"

He smiles brightly and he knew, his sunshine will stay with him forever.