68

Picture of Justin (Ignore the earrings)

Michelle got to the nursery as she went on to check on her kids. She sees Justin is awake, with his blue eyes looking at his mommy. She smiled brightly as she began to carry the child, who looked a lot like his father. 

She softly kissed his forehead and she went outside with him as she hums a song. Justin looked at is mother with his innocent blue eyes since he knew his mother is the one in his life that he needed in his life; sure, she wasn't always there for him during her shit load of drama, but right now she's here and he is in her warm loving arms. He coos like a dove as he looked around the location of his new house and he never felt this comfortable in his whole life. 

Michelle closed her eyes and remembered her father........ Chasey.

Chasey has always been there for her since she was a baby; she remembered his funny jokes he tells her, she remembered the camping trip in national park where he took her since she was 3 years old, she remembers drinking hot cocoa with him on Christmas, and the thing she remembers most of all is that he took her to a carnival on the week before he died along with her mother. Michelle tried her best not to cry since she wanted to stay strong for her loved ones, but she doesn't know if she could.

As she looked at Justin, she sees Chasey.

She sees her dad on her baby son since he has the McIntyre look on his face, despite the fact that he looks more like Chandler than her. 

She hugs her baby son as she kissed his forehead and she looks up at the sky with him, knowing that her father is looking after her.

"I know Grandpa Chasey is watching us from heaven."

Surprise! Chasey is Michelle's dead father.