64 (the wedding chapter part 1)

Michelle looked at herself wearing the dress she actually picked, with curly hair falling to her shoulders. Her mascara lashing out her eye lashes, her lips hot pink which made her different from other brides who wear red, her blushing cheeks spreading around her freckles,and pink eye shadows blooming with her brown eyes as it sparkled her eye lids.

Michelle sees Alan smiling at her and said, "Ready to walk down that aisle?"

"Hell yeah." Michelle says. They hold each other, arm to arm, and started walking down when "Here comes the bride" started to play. Everyone got up and saw Michelle walk with the dress that she actually picked, the third dress. Chandler gasped as he sees his bride; He never knew that she would begin to look like an actual princess. She takes his hand and he says to her, "You look beautiful, princess."

She smiles since she knew he would say that when she imagined it. The priest came in and says, "Dearly beloved. We're gathered here today for the matrimony of Chandler Riggs V. and Michelle McIntyre. And if anyone objects to this holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."

They looked around and sees that no one objected; Michelle sighs in relief since nobody spoke up, she didn't want anyone to wreck her chance of marrying the man she adored. She holds his hands and the priest says, "Now that no one has spoken, Michelle and Chandler will say their vows. So Michelle, please begin."

Michelle took a deep breath and says to her lover, "Chandler, you are like the air that I breathe. You are the sun and I am the moon, since I am always there for you at dawn. Before I met you, I was a complete wreck, but now you shaped me up into the person you adore. I promise, I will love you for as long as I shall live."

Chandler bit his lip and he eventually starts saying his vows................