14

A new character we will see often! Her name is Lana and her face claim is my favorite person (Along side with chandler riggs) Bex Taylor-Klaus

Chandler sat with michelle. He tells her, "Michelle, Princess. I think I'm not ready to be a dad."

"I know, I'm not ready either, but... We can't abortion it."

"Michelle..."

"No. It's against my religion... And I want to have a family with you."

Chandler bit his lip ring, he can't believe what he just heard. A family with michelle. He bursts into tears and she hugs him tightly. They need to learn to be ready. Learn to be parents. Chandler looked at her and asked, "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" 

"We won't find out until it's developed on the ultrasound." Michelle smiles a little, chandler finally smiles and he kisses her stomach. Chandler puts his head on her stomach and says to the unborn child, "Hey kiddo. It's daddy. I just want to say we love you very very much. Your mommy is trying the best she can to keep you alive. Keep you safe. You're the best that's ever happened to us."

Michelle bursts into tears and he kisses her lips in passion.

~

"pregnant?"

"Yes I am."

"You should drop out."

"Lana!" Michelle says, talking to her best friend, Lana Jones. 

Lana is a very rebellious and beautiful girl, she has beautiful blue eyes, amazingly messy hair, and has an exploding personality. Michelle thought that she should've been Casey's girlfriend instead of cami, since they were really close.

"So how is your baby daddy?"

Michelle blushed and she says, "Well..."

But they got rudely interrupted by some shocking news, "Guys... It's brittany. She's dead."

It eventually became the tragedy of the college.