5

Michelle sat in her room as she watches john carpenter's halloween, trying to ignore what has happened to her and chandler. She drinks her coke zero, shaking a little as little Michael myers grabs  the clown mask when he puts it on, but at the moment when he sees his naked sister. Things turned bad for michelle.

when Michael stabbed his sister, judith, she remembered the moment that chandler broke her heart after she broke into tears. First and second stab - when he said "Remember? Remember what?", extra more stabs - "Don't you remember me?"... "Michelle?"... "listen little girl... I know it has been a year between us. But listen to me carefully................", and the final stab - "I'm not the guy you used to know"

The squelching sounds of the stabbings started getting around their conversation in her flashbacks. She loves him, but he's the one who stabbed her, chandler is Michael myers. 

Casey came in with popcorn in his hands, watching the movie with her, looking like she witnessed a murder. He hugs her, as he watched the movie with her. He noticed chandler staring at him through his window on the part where Michael started stalking Laurie strode. Casey turned away and kept watching the movie. But chandler was still watching, with his best friends, Camden and Dan.

"They're watching halloween?! That movie is dope! I love PJ Soles's breasts man! But I bet Jaime lee's must be better!" Dan says, since he's always into those sexual things in women. Chandler rolled his eyes, "Shut up, Dan. They might hear you."

"no they won't," Camden says, "they're watching the movie."

Chandler pulled out his phone and starts taking pictures of Casey and Dan noticed michelle, "Chan, you're so lucky. You got a bad Bitch."

Chandler looked at Dan really weird, since he is way too focused on Casey then on michelle. But Camden thought that maybe chandler is just confused, confused to know if he has feelings for Michelle or casey. So he thought of a plan. 

Dan pushed chandler at the front door and he rings it. Chandler was about to run away until Casey opened the door, "hello, chandler." Chandler turned around and looked at casey. Not knowing what to say.