45

Michelle gets an idea, and she tells the stripper, "You know what? Let my Fiance dance for me; besides, he's the only guy in the world that I see." 

The stripper rolled his eyes and decided to dance for stephanie. Chandler smirked at Michelle as he took off his shirt and kisses her. He started lap dancing for Michelle which made her bite her cheek and lick her lips She moans softly as he started to finger her inside her pants; she never felt this much pleasure in her life. He kissed her lips in passion and gently grinds her. It was the best wedding party they have in their lives.......... until there was rude interruption.

"What the hell is going on?!"

Chandler stopped and he puts his shirt back on; He and Michelle see who it is, Casey.

"What are you doing with him?!" he asked, "And why is he covered in bruises?!"

"Uncle Casey," Michelle says, "Dorian harmed chandler. Didn't you pay attention on the news?! He dressed Chandler to look like me and what did he do? RAPED AND BEAT HIM UP! LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND VIDEO HE SENT ME!"

She shows Casey the picture of chandler bruised and naked in a dark haired wig, and a video of Dorian putting a knife on chandler's member. Casey looking at those videos make him sick. He finally found out who the real abuser is back in her high school years. Casey gulped and he says, "Ok. Chandler, you are forgiven but....... why is Michelle dressed like she's at a Bachelorette party?"

"Casey," Michelle says, in a nervous tone in her voice, "I'm marrying Chandler."

Instead of the reaction they expected, Casey hugs her and twirls her and he says, "Mitchie! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!"

He even hugged chandler to congratulate him. They were all excited about the wedding that they're having. Everyone is happy but one person.................. Regina.