46

Regina is pissed and she says, "Well..... This is just a peachy surprise. Casey, your bitch of a niece chose a rat to marry her instead of a good man like Dorian."

"BITCH?!" Casey said in shock and what Regina called Michelle, and chandler gets offended for calling a rat. Skipper shows up and says, "Leave them alone sis."

Regina slaps her own brother as Chandler looked at them in shock.

"You whore!" venom yelled, "First you abandoned your own brother to be with a guy, you dumped scott, you almost married mr. v but he leaves you for Chandler's sake, and now you're with Casey and you decided to ruin their wedding?! YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN REGINA! YOU'RE A WHORE!"

"SHUT UP!" Regina yelled in anger, she was pulling Casey but he jolted in anger, "Casey, baby, what are you......"

"It's over," Casey says, "Pack your bags. You're not welcomed in my house."

Regina got pissed and she left in anger. Chandler kisses Michelle, "Thank you, Casey," Chandler says, "I'll take good care of her. I promise."

"I know you will," Casey said to him. He walked out of the bar as Chandler kept holding Michelle close, she said softly in his ear, "I can't imagine my life without you."

Chandler nodded until Venom asked Chandler "Wanna have some fun?"

Michelle was about to pull out her box cutter until Chandler stopped her, "DON'T"

She remembers Venom is her best friend, she is very loyal to him. So she puts the box cutter away and she says to chandler, "Fine chandler. New rule: I'll let you do it, but ONLY with men I trust."

Chandler smiles and kisses her forehead, "Thank you princess!"

She smiles as she sees venom and chandler run off. Stephanie smiles and says, "Michelle, you know you can't change who he is, right?"

"I know." Michelle says, "But it's his decision. Not mine."

She walked home without another word.