51

BTW I'm going to put pictures of the dresses. there's 3!

Ever since Chandler got sent to the police with jack, Michelle was in some sort of state. Luckily Stephanie decided to take her dress shopping for the wedding. They head to a boutique and saw glamourous wedding dresses; they were so beautiful that every bride will cry in joy.

Stephanie, Michelle and the clerk picked on the dresses they wanted; Stephanie had dress number 1, the clerk had dress number 2, and Michelle had dress number 3. 

However with the dresses, all Michelle can think about is chandler. She thinks about how happy he could be after gets out and the moment they finally get to be husband and wife. As she stripped herself, all she can see is the hickeys he gave her, she tried not to cry and she tries on the first dress like a real woman.

She got out and saw Stephanie smiling a bit, but Michelle remained expressionless, her eyes looked like she is she was heartbroken and disoriented

She got out and saw Stephanie smiling a bit, but Michelle remained expressionless, her eyes looked like she is she was heartbroken and disoriented. Stephanie looks in the mirror with a smile and she says, "This looks good on you. I see a brave young woman ready to be a wife."

She shrugged. she went to the dressing room and tried on dress number 2

 she went to the dressing room and tried on dress number 2

She liked it a little. But she decided to take it off in case of her plan b. Then she tried her choice, dress number 3.

She grew a huge smile and she hears chandler's voice inside her head say, "You look beautiful, Princess

She grew a huge smile and she hears chandler's voice inside her head say, "You look beautiful, Princess." 

She starts crying tears of joy until she heard news from stephanie, "Michelle! He's out of jail!"

"Really?"

"Yeah...."

Luckily, Michelle bought two of the dresses and she puts on dress number 2 just so she can run to see her fiance be free.

Sorry if it's a little bland.

but the wedding chapter is coming soon!