65 (the wedding chapter part 2)

Pretend Carl and Enid is Chandler and Michelle (Me)

"Michelle, my princess. You are the colors that make me see things a beautiful way. I was blue when you are red and you made me lilac. And Purple is what you like. You are an absolute sunshine that I love so much. You are perfect just the way you are, and I never want to let you go. I promise for my whole to love the shit out of you."

"Language young man." the priest says to chandler when he says shit. Everyone laughed when he says that. The wedding kept going with the moment they all been waiting for.

"Chandler Dmitriy Riggs Vitalyvichdo you take Adriana Michelle McIntyre to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Adriana Michelle McIntyre,  do you take Chandler Dmitriy Riggs Vitalyvich to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." 

The priest smiles at them and says, "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your princess."

Chandler and Michelle kissed each other in a loving and passionate way........... as husband and wife.

Everyone cheered for their marriage. 

All but one person.

But that one person wouldn't matter, because they are now Mr. and Mrs. Riggs Vitalyvich.