44

Play it now while reading

The night is young and Michelle sat at the bar with Venom, Lana, Skipper, Stephanie, Camden, Czar, and Chandler. She didn't invite Casey since he is on a date with Regina and she is worried that he would never approve of her marrying Chan, so she invited Margaux instead. 

Michelle sees bartender Stacy and she says, "Stace!"

"well," Stacy says, "If it isn't the lady of the hour! Congrats future Mrs. Riggs!"

Michelle smiles and she blushed bright. Chandler softly kissed her neck and whispers in her ear, "You know how to celebrate, princess."

"I know." Michelle says, she ordered her coca cola since she likes staying sober while the others ordered their beverages: Margaux ordered whisky; Lana ordered Vodka which is also what Czar ordered; Venom ordered Bud light when he tells Stacy, "What am I? 12?"; Stephanie ordered scotch on the rocks; skipper ordered wine; and chandler ordered gin in juice. Stacy takes their orders and gets them ready right away. She sees a text from Casey and it says, 'heading to the bar after being in the movie theater so long.'

Michelle gasps in shock and says, "Oh SHIT!"

"what?" skipper says in surprise, Michelle looks at him and says, "Casey is coming."

"No." Lana says in shock. Everyone panicked and when they saw Casey , they ran to hide after they got their drinks. Everyone kept running until one of the strippers bumped into them. He looks at them in anger and yelled, "What the hell?! Watch what you're going!"

He was yelling at the crew until he saw Michelle, standing in her veil, bracelet, ribbon, and sash. He smirked and he says, "Oh baby baby! Well you must be the sexiest bride I have ever seen."

Michelle grew a blush on her face as Chandler looked at the stripper in jealousy. But then he thought to himself, So that's why Michelle kills guys I'll sleep with. She's just gets jealous. And his jealousy grew when the stripper asked Michelle, "Mind if I give you a dance?"

"She would," Chandler says, cold heartedly, "If you get her a female stripper."

"awww. Is the future groom jealous?"

"Yes."