47

"Hey michelle," Casey says as Michelle got home, he closed her eyes and speaks, "After Regina left, a surprise came in our door."

"What surprise?" She questioned, Casey opened her eyes and she gasps with a smile.

"Hey sis."

"ALAN!" Michelle says as she ran and hugged him. Alan McIntyre is michelle's 18 turning 19 year old brother; basically he's Michelle's older brother. She hasn't seen him in a while since her parents kicked him out of the house when he dropped out of high school. He is the only family member she held dear to besides casey and he promised her that he will come back for his baby sister; A promise that never broke.

"What are you doing here Alan? I thought mom and dad never wanted you to stay at uncle Casey's." Michelle says. Alan chuckled a bit and he says, "Yeah, but........ the promise I made you is more important than that."

They hugged each other with smiles on their faces. Alan looked at her ring and asked, "You're engaged?"

Michelle nodded and he says with a smile, "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Chandler Riggs." Michelle said with a pink blush

Alan smiles a bit and he says, "I'm happy you finally found a guy who loves you."

She bit her cheek and she thought, Oh boy. He won't know him till he meets him.

I decided to add my best friend, Alan as my brother in the story cause he's like a brother to me. And this is not the first time I added him as my bro.

Any how, I hope you guys like it!