63

Chandler headed to the hospital just to see his love his life, he kept running as he heard the sound of a voice telling him, "You thought you and your lover are gonna grow old together. Sitting in the park bench after your babies head to college and watch the sunset with a romantic picnic on your last day. No. It's not gonna work like that. Not these days."

He saw Michelle in the hospital bed, surrounded by water bags. He sees Casey and swooped Chandler down with a single punch. The Young Riggs got on the floor with a bloody nose and red liquid running down his lip; "It's all your fault," Casey said to him, "If you would've never slept with guys, she wouldn't have committed suicide! SHE IS KILLING HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Chandler bursted into tears and looked at her, She is hooked into machines and is trying to stay alive. Casey left chandler and says, "Now if you excuse me. As a doctor in training, I'm gonna go to take care of my niece."

he walked towards the poor girl lying on the bed. He was about to take off her engagement ring until Michelle's eyes shut open and grabbed Casey's wrist, she looked at him and said with her clenching teeth, "Don't you fucking touch it."

"Michelle....."

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH IT!"

Chandler ran in the room and he says, "Princess......?"

Michelle took his hand and she says, "Chandler. Husband."

"But we're not.........."

"Baby. I'm sorry I screamed at you. I know I want us to have a healthy relationship, but it's my fault that I'm trying to change who you are. 

"No," Chandler says, "I'm sorry, It's my fault that I put you in this mess; If I could've acted like a man, I would've done the healthy relationship you wanted."

He strokes her hair as she kissed his bloody swollen lips. When they stopped, Chandler kissed her scars gently as his blushing bride grew a smile and he says as he runs his fingers on her cuts, "Till death do us part."

Michelle looks at him and repeated what he says, "Till death do us part."

Casey looked at them and he realized he made a shitty mistake for trying to take off Michelle's wedding ring and punching chandler. He knew that he makes her happy and she tried so hard to keep that happiness; Casey knew damn well she cared about her fiance. Damn well.

The night in the hospital went from a living nightmare to a dream come true when Michelle whispered to Chandler's ear............. "Let's get married tonight."