48

Chandler woke up in Venom's bed. He kisses Venom's cheeks and says, "Hey."

Venom smiled a little and he asked chandler, "Feeling better?"

"Yeah." He got up and got dressed. Venom looked at him and asked, "How will your fiance feel if she sees you get home late?"

"Pretty sure she wouldn't mind." He said with a devilish smirk. Venom gets dressed with him and decided to head into his black Mercedes to head into Casa de McIntyre. Chandler got dropped off and he sees Michelle hanging out with Alan. They were laughing and giggling at what they were saying. Chandler is getting pissed.

So he decided to get inside the house and they turned around. Michelle smiles, "Hey Chandler."

"Princess." He says with a tint of envy in his voice, "Who is this?"

"This is Alan. My older brother." Chandler sighed in relief and he calmed down. Alan shakes hands with chandler when he says, "Pleasure to Meetcha."

"Same here." Chandler says, "You never told me you had a brother." 

"Well, You do now." Michelle says, scratching her neck. Chandler thought of an idea and he says, "How about you guys come to our tea party this afternoon."

"Tea party?" Alan asked, "Why tea?"

Chandler shrugged and Michelle says, "We'll be there."

*-~-*

"Juliet!" Chandler yelled.

Juliet is Chandler's 18 year old servant and the maid of Mr. V; Juliet was there for both of them since Mr. V first came to America and when Chandler first got adopted. Her family died when she was a baby and she has no home to be in, so Mr. V decided to take her in as his own. She was a very useful for those kinds of things as the maid of the house, but mostly she is treated like family.

Juliet strays in with a huge metal plate of tea, and chandler smiles at her brightly. Juliet says, "Your refreshments sir. Master Chandler, do you want me to accompany you, get you some food from the bakery, or is that all?"

"No. That's all." Chandler says. She was about to walk away until Michelle stopped her, "Wait! why don't you join and have tea with us?"

"Ms. McIntyre......"

"Michelle."

"Michelle. I don't know if I can."

"Please. It's only tea."

Juliet nodded and decided to sit with the group as they have their tea. That's when the maid is more than a maid; the maid is more like a friend.