10

Chandler stalked Michelle's bully for his plan he came up with. She never knew that he was following her, she never even knew she was the prey. But she turned around and saw him, standing there like an angel.

"Oh. Hey hot stuff." She said to chandler, "I'm Brittany. You're chandler, right?"

He stayed very quiet, yet he nodded. 

"Did you breakup with Michelle yet? Hmm?" Brittany asked, chandler walked towards her and she started smiling, she is on her knees and was about to unzip his pants until chandler hits her with a brick. Leading her to be on the floor with blood on her forehead.

"You slut," he says to brittany, "What did Michelle ever do to you?"

"I..." Brittany said in fear, "I was just messing around. ok?"

Messing around? He doesn't think so. 

He pulled out Jake's pocket knife, leading Brittany to watch in fear. "no," Brittany whispers, but then she starts screaming, "NO! NOOOOO!"

Then it all went silent.

Chandler broken one of her bones and opened her up with the knife. He sees something that can be perfect for a gift... Brittany's heart. He starts to cut the heart out of the body, just so he can use it as a sick twisted gift. But he's not gonna give it to michelle. no. He's gonna give it to casey, just a way to show how he loves him. He went home and decided to get the present ready.

He is still clueless on who he loves.

But this will change everything.