19

~3 months later~

"OOUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH."

The sound Casey heard up stairs came from Michelle's room. It means it's time. 

Casey called 911 and Michelle got in the ambulance, screaming in pain. Chandler received the message from casey while having an affair with venom.

Casey 😍:

'Chandler! Michelle's having the baby right now! Please hurry!'

"Shit!" chandler says, he got off of venom, "What's wrong beautiful?" Venom asked, Chandler is getting dressed and he says, "The baby is coming!"

Venom got dressed with chandler and decided to drop him off of the hospital. A nurse saw chandler and asked him, "Are you the father of Michelle's baby?" 

Chandler nodded, so they took him to her room, "Princess!" Chandler says, smiling at the mother giving light to a child. He kissed her forehead and held her hand. Michelle began pushing and pushing. The doctor says, "Oh god! I see a head!"

"Is it normal?" Michelle asked, the doctor asked her to just push. As she did what he asked, she screamed in agonizing pain... And the baby cried as he got out.

Michelle and chandler smiled as Justin got out

They cleaned him up and hands him over to his parents. Michelle smiles and says, "Hey justin."

Chandler stroked her hair and he says, "Our son is beautiful."

"He is," She answers, "And he is just like his dad."

Chandler stayed quiet after she said that. He starts to get worried a little about that. 

Justin... Just like his dad.