15

Michelle and Lana got home early after they found out about brittany's death. They finally found out that she died by getting cut open and her heart is ripped out. The body was found in the lake by the school. The image alone is scary for them. But Michelle walked away 3 seconds after she saw it because she's afraid it might scare the baby.

They entered the house and saw Stephanie making lunch and skipper watching tv.

"Hey guys," Michelle says, "Lana, this is skipper and stephanie."

Skipper and Lana stared into each other's eyes, like some sort of connection. They never stopped looking at each other. Michelle sees them and asked stephanie, "Why won't they stop looking at each other?"

"Maybe," Stephanie says, "Maybe they like each other."

"Oooooohhhhhh!" Michelle says

They get their lunch and Michelle sat down with them, skipper looked at michelle and asked, "so, what are you going to name your baby?"

"I'm thinking Carrie if it's a girl." Michelle smiles a bit

"Carrie?" Lana says, "Named after your favorite Stephen king character, Carrie white? Come on, get real!"

"Not only that," Michelle says, "I also think it's an extremely nice name."

Lana rolled her eyes as skipper and Stephanie agree with michelle, and was asked, "what if the baby was a boy?"

"I don't know," Michelle says, "I haven't thought about any boy names. Maybe you should ask chandler." they sigh as Michelle started eating, it was a nice lunch until there was a knock on the door, Lana went up to get the door until she saw the scariest thing she has ever seen, and she yelled, "OH MY GOD! CHANDLER, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"