66

as husband and wife.

That's what they are now, compared to all love stories: Bonnie and Clyde, Romeo and Juliet, Troy and Gabriella, Jack and Rose, Bella and Edward, Peter and Mary Jane, Kat and Patrick, and so much more compared to them; The best part of all this is......... Michelle finally got her wish.

She did it. She finally got the guy

Chandler embraced her close as he danced under the moonlight as he sees venom, blake, and aspen giving him thumbs up. Michelle looked at her uncle and brother with the children, Bonnie clapping her hands with Justin as Casey looked at her with a smile on his face and Alan waving at her as his tears streamed down his face. They looked upon loved ones as the song kept playing and playing with the flowers blooming outside.

The ceremony was nice since they ate cake, danced a lot, Michelle threw the bouquet at the single ladies in the house and received presents. They finally found out that Casey and Alan bought them a house, and they decided to live there after their Honeymoon. 

The whole night was perfect.

until that perfect dream turned into a nightmare when chandler saw.............. Scott. Chandler knew he is dead, but it's actually his ghost. He smirked as he says, "You made a big mistake for marrying the woman who killed me.